ACE certification is completed through the online curriculum requisition system (CREQ). You can
log on to the system using your UNL Blackboard username and password.
Steps for ACE certification:
- Log into CREQ. Click the UNL Login button at the top of the page to enter Blackboard username and password.
- Choose New Request - Course.
- Enter the course subject code and course number and choose the "ACE certification" option.
- Complete the requested information.
- Attach a syllabus including the following information:
- The Learning Outcome(s) that would be satisfied by the course.
- A brief description of the opportunities this course would provide for students to acquire the knowledge or skills necessary to achieve the Learning Outcome(s).
- A brief description of the graded assignments that the instructor(s) will use to assess the students’ achievement of the Outcome(s).
- Submit request.
ACE certification proposals can be found on the ACE certified courses list (open the certification proposal by clicking on the name of the course).