ACE certification is completed through our Curriculum Information Mangagement system (CIM).
Steps for ACE certification:
- Log into CIM using your My.UNL username and password.
- Enter the subject code and course number into the search and then press 'Edit Course'.
- Answer the first question on the form accordingly 'Will you be updating only the ACE Certification section of this proposal?'
- Select 'Yes' for ACE Certification.
- Select 'Yes' for the desired ACE Outcome and answer the required questions.
- Complete any other required information on the form.
- Attach a syllabus including the following information:
- The Learning Outcome(s) that would be satisfied by the course.
- A brief description of the opportunities this course would provide for students to acquire the knowledge or skills necessary to achieve the Learning Outcome(s).
- A brief description of the graded assignments that the instructor(s) will use to assess the students’ achievement of the Outcome(s).
- Submit request by pressing 'Start Workflow'.
ACE certification proposals can be found on the ACE certified courses list (open the certification proposal by clicking on the name of the course).